Open_collab 2.0 is a web-based tool created to enable and encourage remote
real-time collaboration between visual communicators. Basic type/image-editing
software and skills are required. It is intuitive and free to use.
Basic drawing materials (optional)
Digital Camera/Smartphone/Scanner (optional)
Sorry, guidelines are only visible on larger screens.
Participants respond to the given subject: UNITY
They create a graphic layer using a template/grid
The prepared file is uploaded and randomatically mixed with other users’ content b y the platform
The resulting graphic combos may be viewed in the online gallery or downloaded
1. Black & white onlyPlease do not work in RGB or CMYK
2. Respect the gridAlign type or images0°/45°/90°/etc.Do not work outside of the box
3. Type or imageDo not mix both on the same layer
4. Leave white spaceDo not fill the template. Play with the space
5. Keep it graphicMake it punchy!
6. Use diverse techniquesType/ Hand-drawn/ Found content/ Abstract/ Collage/ Photos/ etc.
7. Hide the gridWhen your layer is ready, hide the grid before exporting .jpg